Tuesday 13 December 2011

Strange advent calendar, day 5-10






With putting myself a bit behind last week with this advent idea, I kinda just got into doing them each at a day and half pace (that half being when most people are sleeping). My plan was to put them up on a day by day basis but once I had caught up with myself slightly I thought I may as well batch them all together....did anyone else do that as a kid try to wait a week or two so you could eat half an entire advent calendar in one morning....was that just me...sigh.
So here are all of the past weeks and I seem to just get into an idea forget about posting anything and wake up a day later in a mess of paint on my desk...so the others from this week will be up as soon as I remember to post them instead of going onto some other work.

No comments:

Post a Comment