Thursday 1 December 2011

Strange advent calendar , day 1

I was thinking one of the best things about Xmas when I was my chubby little self was Advent Calendars, basically an excuse to have chocolate for breakfast.

But I’m all grown up now, so I thought as a way to get back at some real paint practice (I rely on this blasted machine far too much) I would do my own kind of Monster advent calendar thing (I’m sooo grown up: P). The gist is pretty simple I get to doodle and paint a strange looking thingy every day till the months up...more a personal test and eventual reward then the simple eating of chocolate but its still a good plan.

So new monster post every day and let me know what you think as I am really out of practice with my acrylic work, I am still multi tasking with other stuff also, so if i get these up late it should not be more than a day out if at all.


1 comment:

  1. This is a brilliant idea, can't wait to see what you come up with!!! :D

    ReplyDelete